30 weeks (and 4 days) down...only 10 more to go!
I am feeling pretty exhausted by the end of each day. I totally forgot how heavy your body feels at this point. Standing up from sitting, walking for a long time...I'm really aware now that I have a good size baby getting bigger every day. I would not mind if this baby decides to be a few days early!
It's hard because I want to be able to get on the floor with Liam and wrestle, play and chase him around like I used to, but my heavy bump won't let me do as much as I'd like. My bump also gets in the way of Liam's snuggles when he wants to sit back in my lap and read a book (or 10...he would be happy if all we did all day was read books that he picked out). I want baby girl to keep "baking", but I'm very ready to not be pregnant anymore!
My mom and I went last week to pick out and buy all the fabric to make bedding and curtains for baby girl's room! I am so excited to see the finished product!!! I will definitely post pics when I get the bedding and curtains in her room!
I'm excited for Monday (Dec. 7) to get here since we get one more ultrasound! I can't wait to see how her face has filled out! Hopefully we will get some cute printouts to take home (we love our ultrasound tech friend at my doctor's office...she always spends a little extra time trying to get the best pics for us! She's awesome!)
I hope your week is off to a good start! Thanks for stopping by the blog!



No comments:
Post a Comment