Pages

Monday, January 11, 2016

Baby Shower Round 1!


This past Saturday, my sister, mom and our friend, Mrs. Charlotte hosted the most beautiful and girly baby shower for Camille in Bishop, Ga. It was so much fun catching up with family, friends from Life Church of Athens, and my best friend since high school, Emily!

I completely forgot my camera (prego brain!), and my phone's camera is terrible, so I'm thankful my sister and mom captured the shower for me with their phones!







The cupcakes and cake were just beautiful! They incorporated the main nursery colors of mint, coral and sparkly gold!



       
          I love the shower tradition of having guests address their envelope for the thank you note I will be sending them! It makes life easier for me! :)





Liam LOVED Mrs. Charlotte's house and all the toys and fun things she had to play with!









There were SO many gifts! I feel so incredibly loved and blessed and this baby girl is already completely spoiled! 

My creative sister used the January and February pages of this gorgeous calendar as a place for guests to use as a guestbook since we aren't sure if Miss Camille will be arriving in January (most likely) or February (when she is due).





And below you will see a glimpse of the HAM my son is! Haha! Thanks to Emily for capturing these for me! Liam is just like I was when I was little - shy at first, but after about 30 minutes of warming up, a goofy ham! 


I think he loved being in a room full of women that were laughing at his silly and BIG reactions to me opening gifts!




Don't pay attention to how awkward and awful I look in these,,,





Thanks so much to all you ladies that came and made me feel so loved! It was a lot of fun! 

I'm excited to have another baby shower for baby Camille this coming Saturday hosted by my wonderful sister in law, Amanda! I really am so grateful to have people in my life that want to shower us with gifts and love! 

I will be posting an overdue bump update hopefully tomorrow! With these short days due to the sun going down so early, it is VERY difficult to find time to get a decent bump pic to post! I'm not a fan of grainy, terribly lit bathroom mirror bump selfies, so I have to rely on my sweet and patient husband to find time to take a few photos for me!



No comments:

Post a Comment