I could not have done that Hobby Lobby trip without her! It is SO nice to have someone to give their opinion and be another eye when you're piecing together different patterned fabrics, someone to take turns entertaining your toddler and feed him snacks, and someone to watch your toddler so you can go to the bathroom by yourself! She was a lifesaver today for sure!
| Me entertaining Liam while mom helps me make a decision on which fabrics to buy! |
I am also grateful to Pinterest for providing the recipe I'm using to make pumpkin cheesecake cobbler to take to Jordan's uncle's house for Thanksgiving tomorrow! Also glad I had my comfy house shoes and a comfy hoodie to do my baking in! This mama was tired with sore feet from shopping at Hobby Lobby all afternoon, so let's hope my dessert turns out great and worth the effort (I'll try to remember to let y'all know)!
Hoping all of you have a great Thanksgiving with friends, family or your cats you live.
Whoever you're spending it with, be safe driving and remember to be with the people in the room!
Meaning put your phone down, get off of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc. and just have good old fashioned quality time with the humans you're surrounded by (of course I will probably take a few pics and then post to Instagram later!).
Thanks for stopping by the blog! I'm thankful for you! Until tomorrow...

No comments:
Post a Comment