Tuesday, November 24, 2015
Daily Thankfuls
So...my goal was to post a daily "I'm thankful for this today" blog leading up to Thanksgiving starting Monday of this week. Life with a toddler means you don't always have time to do what YOU want to do! But that's ok. I'm really not complaining. 😉
Since I didn't get to post one yesterday, I'm posting two today!
I am SO very grateful for parents and in-laws that are not only willing, but glad to watch Liam so hubby and I can go on a date! Last night the in-laws watched Liam, and Jordan and I went to dinner, relaxed and just enjoyed talking and eating without a squirmy toddler! It had been TOO long since we had gone out just the two of us! I love alone time with my man! (Side note: I am also thankful we have such a sweet son that behaves well most of the time when we eat out as a family and we truly can say we enjoy family dates! I know so many parents that don't enjoy their kids, and that's sad to me.)
Today I am thankful for my sweet husband that gave Liam his bath tonight, unloaded the dishwasher and put dishes away and loaded the dirty dishes into the dishwasher without being asked! He really is the sweetest!
Also, on a funny note, I am thankful for the long extension tubes that snap onto the vacuum hose so that I did not have to get close to the enormous roach crawling in Liam's room this afternoon. It's the little things, y'all! Haha!
I could list a huge list of things I'm grateful for all the time in my life, and that list would be huge!!!
That's why I'm sticking to finding the little things in our everyday life this week to mention that I'm thankful for. 😊
What are you thankful for today? Let me know in the comments!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment