Pages

Saturday, October 24, 2015

25 Week Bump Update!

I honestly can't believe I am already at the 25 week mark of my second pregnancy!
This time around, I am cherishing my time being pregnant more. When I was pregnant with Liam, I was just so ready to have a baby to hold and see what he looked like etc. that I kind of took the little things for granted. Don't get me wrong - I loved feeling him kick and move, and so did Jordan!
But this time I realize how fast it will go by, and there really is something so amazing about always having baby so close you can feel every little squirm and kick and change of position! Liam went from newborn to toddler so fast, and I am really learning to soak up every little minute of his sweetness, grumpiness, messy face and hands during mealtime, and his snuggles every day because I know he won't be this little forever and I will have to give my attention and time to two babies soon!

Also, look at this bump of mine at 25 weeks! I feel like it is so much bigger than my bump with Liam.



I can't wait to meet this sweet baby girl! We have a lot to do in her nursery though, so I'm thankful for the time left until due day! Haha!

I just discovered http://www.pinkblushmaternity.com and I am obsessed with their gorgeous maternity dresses, tops and kimonos! Can't wait to get my first order in the mail! All you prego mamas, go check them out!


            




No comments:

Post a Comment